Since my last post I've been working on getting the sidebar up to shape. A video says more than some-arbitrary-number-of-words so here's a demo:
Todo-list for Monday
- Hook up the transportation mode buttons to actually change mode and make new requests to GraphHopper.
- Make the label text inside the marker bubbles wrap
- Fill in the To- and From entries
- Make the To- and From entries work like the search bar.
- Figure out why the map view lags when a route is loaded
If you want to test the current state of the routing branch (using JHBuild) do the following:
$ cd /path/to/jhbuild_checkouts/ $ cd gnome-maps $ git checkout wip/routing $ jhbuild make $ jhbuild run gnome-maps